Hearty Tone – For a Healthy Heart
Multifunctional Heart Tonic
Hearty Tone is an Evidence Based Medicine using premium grade natural ingredients that have been established over many centuries with well-established and defined actions. Hearty Tone has many benefits:
Enhances the blood flow by disintegrating the blocks and strengthening the blood vessels of the heart and other blood vessels. Normalizes lipid ratios, improves fat metabolism/excretion, acts as a good antioxidant, with free radical scavenging activity, prevents platelet agglutination, improves the strength of the blood vessels, etc. It is very effective in atherosclerosis, is a good anxiolytic and antidepressant. Hearty Tone prevents the heart muscle from ischemic damage. Hearty Tone helps maintain blood pressure at normal range and provides mild to moderate diuretic action.
Also effective on Liver and Spleen which are said to be the roots of raktavaha srotas (Channels of blood
circulation). It regenerates healthy cardiac and arterial cells.
The Main two ingredients & actions and benefits delivered are as below:
- Arjuna is recommended for treating disorders caused due to the deficiency of kapha, pitta, and vata.
- Arjuna is a powerful cardiac tonic, improves insulin sensitivity, promotes digestion and slows down
the process of ageing.
- Arjuna is an amazing heart tonic and cardio protective herb. It is potent in strengthening the cardiac
muscles, improving the circulation of coronary artery blood flow and prevents the heart muscle from
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Arjuna bark has great potential in lowering the blood pressure. It helps to dilate and relax the blood vessels thereby helping it to maintain blood pressure at normal range.
- Gokshura is extremely effective in treating various heart ailments due to its strong antioxidative
- It reinforces the heart muscles and prevents the formation of lipids and other debris in the
blood vessels, thus preventing atherosclerosis.
- Gokshura has blood sugar lowering properties. It helps lower the level of serum glucose, serum triglyceride, and serum cholesterol due to its antioxidant property.
- Gokshura regulates blood pressure as it has the potential to control blood pressure due to its diuretic activity.
- It can be taken by patients with mild to moderate hypertension mainly associated with fluid retention.
- Has significant effect in the treatment of various cardiac diseases including coronary disease, myocardial infarction, cerebral arteriosclerosis, and the sequelae of cerebral thrombosis.
- It has demonstrated antidepressant and anxiolytic activity in combination with Emblica officinalis.
- Ensures normalcy of the prime 5 biological factors lead to health
- Balances Tridosha – VPK (Vata – Pitta – Kapha) - factors harmoniously
- Maintains the seven Dhathus or tissues in the body which supporting the human body
- Helps in excretion of metabolic waste - Mala.
- Maintains all the channels - Srothus – that function as transporting system of the body.
- Ignites the Agni in the body optimally. Agni is the main metabolic factor which controls the digestive process.
- Yashada Bhasma (Ayurvedically processed Zinc particles)
- ...and many more
- Atherosclerotic disease
- Vascular dysfunctions
- Micro & Macro blood circulation.
- 10 mL twice daily or as indicated by physician. Needs to be taken for 3 months to see visible results.