Hepableen Syrup – Liver Protective and Appetizer
Complete Liver Protective
Jammi’s HEPABLEEN SYRUP is an excellent Appetizer & Liver Protective. Hepableen is made of ingredients that give Shadrasa (all six tastes) – Six tastes in Ayurveda good diet are: Madhura (Sweet), Amla (Sour), Lavana (Salty), Katu (Pungent or Hot), Tikta (Bitter) and Kashaya (Astringent). Actions of some of the ingredients of Hepableen syrup are described below:
– Ginger has strong antioxidant property and helps in treatment of liver fibrosis. Ginger is a natural supplement for the prevention and treatment of Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver.
– Black Pepper contain piperine and this protects against hepatocellular injury and fibrosis of the liver.
– Piper longum (Pippali) The fruit extract improved the regeneration process by restricting fibrosis of the liver. It has strong hepatoprotective activity.
– Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki constitute the classical Ayurvedic Rasayana known as Triphala – these induce appetite and are potent antioxidants that can protect the liver from damage-causing antibiotics and drug-induced toxicity.
– Daruharidra (wild turmeric) is an excellent liver tonic. It is efficient in guarding the liver against disorders like Jaundice, Hepatitis, and Typhoid.
– Gokshura and Brihati are excellent liver protectants. Bhringaraj is used for the treatment of infective hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, liver enlargement, and other ailments of the liver and gall bladder.
– Punarnava rejuvenates and detoxifies the liver. It is useful in disorders of liver like hepatitis, jaundice, iron deficiency anaemia, anorexia and sluggish liver.
– Chitraka, Citron, Lemon, Ashwagandha and Cumin have strong antioxidant properties which make them very good therapeutic and hepatoprotective agents.
– Saindhava lavana (Himalayan Rock Salt) has several essential minerals that are vital for the body. Its benefits are immense and helps in overall wellbeing of the individual.
– Zinc Nanoparticles (Yashada Bhasma). Zinc is an essential micronutrient involved in the maintenance of liver health – the seat of all metabolic activities of the body.
- Excellent Appetizer
- Complete Liver Protective and General Toning of the Liver
- Excellent Supplement for Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis of the liver and Infectious Hepatitis
- Helps with Hangovers
- Zingiber Officinale
- Piper Nigrum
- Piper Longum
- Terminalia Chebula
- Terminalia Bellerica
- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Berberis Aristata
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Solanum Indicum
- Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Citrus Medica
- Citrus Limon
- Withania Somnifera
- Cuminum Cyminum
- Saindhava Lavana
- Sluggish Liver
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Infectious Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Adults: 10 ML twice daily
- Children: 5 mLtwice daily OR as directed by the Physician
- Infants below 1 year : ¼ (quarter) tablet (With a teaspoonful of Milk, Honey or Fruit Juice, after food)
Can you cure alcoholism with Hepableen?
No – Alcoholism CANNOT be cured by anybody except the patient’s own will and desire. However, the harmful damage done by alcohol to the liver can indeed by addressed by Jammi’s Hepbaleen syrup and tablets based on physician advice.
How about alcoholic fatty-liver?
Yes, alcoholic fatty liver can be cured by Hepableen. However it is mandatory that the patient does NOT imbibe alcohol anymore.
Can Non-alcoholic fatty liver be cured by Hepableen?
Yes, non-alcoholic fatty liver can be cured by Jammi’s Hepableen.