D-tabs: Anti-Diarrhoeal without any side-effects (Now in Blister Packs)
₹50 – ₹2,128
- No side effects like 'after constipation' (usually associated with other anti-diarrheals)
- Completely safe even for infants
- Bacterial flora of intestine preserved (not so with antibiotics)
- No toxemia, usually associated with diarrhea.
- Jatiphaladi Churna
- Dadimastak Churna
- Ashta Churna
- Shanka Bhasma
- Ananda Bairavi Rasa
- Abdominal (intestinal) colic due to flatulence & indigestion
- Adults: 1 Tablet per 30kg body weight 3-4 times daily
- Children: 1 Tablet 3~4 times daily
- Infants: ½ (half) Tablet 3~4 times daily, with honey or milk.
FAQs Will D’tabs lead to “ after constipation” like many loperamide – based allopathic anti diarrheals?
D’tabs will not lead to such after effects and is therefore the perfect choice for diarrhea.
100Tabs, 10Tabs, 20Tabs, 500Tabs, Tabs